Monday, August 17, 2009

Yikes, it's Monday

I've been away from my blog for much too long. It took us a few days but we finally got the lake looking good again. Then home in time for me to clean up the front and back yards on saturday. Jay arrived Sunday with Trooper. The first couple of hours were "strained" to say the least, then poor Trooper decided he wanted to play with Maggie. Maggie is eight years old and not use to a puppy. She has put him in his place many times, but bless his heart, he keeps trying.

I was very disappointed that I didn't get to work on any of the challenges during the crop at http://treasuredscrapbooking.com/forum/ this week. I was really looking forward to joining the on-line crop. Oh well, there is always next time and I am happy to say that this crazy scrapping hobby is not going anywhere.

I'm heading off to the "dungeon" (a.k.a. know as my downstairs den with my scrapping desk) to work on this week's challenge at http://practicalscrappers.blogspot.com/ Do a layout using scraps!!! I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment