Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't be 50!

I seriously cannot be 50 years old. That is 1/2 of a century YUK! It's just me and the dogs up this birthday morning. Trooper greeted me with a good morning "pee" in my floor. I guess he really did need for me to get up at 5:45 this morning. Oh well, I'll clean the carpet (again) when Bill gets up. Jay called and wished me a "Happy Birthday" this morning, that was nice. I have totally mixed feelings about today. On one hand I wish Bill would make a huge fuss over me and on the other, I wish no one would say a word. OMG! I sound like a total idiot. Maybe I need more coffee? Who knows! Bill's Mom sent me money for my birthday so I may try to run by Old Navy and Hobby Lobby today. There is a huge sale at both places and of course I want more scrapbooking stuff. Okay, I need to get busy and start my 50th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment