Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm a busy scrapper!!

Here are a few more challenges that I completed over at http://treasuredscrapbooking.com/
My first is my sweet girl Maggie . . .















Next is really one of my favorites. It is an altered frame I did for Jay's girlfriend, Christina. She is moving into a house with several other girls. The frame was plain unpainted wood and then I spray-painted it gold. Yes, I mistakenly painted it a bright gold then after a small panic attack, I started adding all kinds of ink and paint. I love the way it turned out but the picture doesn't really show the small hints of blue and green.















And of course, no postings of my work can be complete without a layout of Jay. This is by far one of my favorite pictures, it was taken last summer at one of his friend's wedding.
I'm now off to do another challenge. Whee!

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I love them all but the one of Maggie is fabulous! It reminds me of a corkboard with the background - I adore it! Miss chatting with you too! Hugs to you honey!

    ReplyDelete