Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday!

What a day already! I got up with a bee in my bonnet and a raging headache. So, what to do??? I know, let's go outside in 100+ degree heat and wash and wax the van! Yep, that should do it. Well it did for a little while. Bill is down at the social security office trying to get all set up for his retirement. When he gets home he wants to head to the lake for a couple of days. We really need to, we haven't been up in over a month and I am sure that the yard needs a good cutting and cleaning. Here is the main reason I love being at the lake. . .
the view. These were taken at about 7:30 p.m., right before sunset. I love it up there. Very peaceful and quiet.
We will be home by friday so that we can keep Jay's puppy, Trooper, while he is at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey! These pics are absolutely gorgeous - I can totally see why you love being there! Huggles!

    ReplyDelete