Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday!

It has been a few days since I actually posted anything, but I have been very busy. I actually have been scrapping some of Jay's baseball pictures!!! YEAH! Hopefully, this trend will continue so I can make my December deadline. Here is my favorite picture.

Every now and then I actually do a layout that I like, okay, in this case LOVE. I didn't take the picture, that credit goes to my favorite photographer James Harkins http://jsufan.com/

He takes alot of pictures at Jacksonville State University and he does it for the love of sports and photographer. Truly, the guy knows his stuff.


Here is my other favorite layout that I completed this week.
Again, it is a picture that James took and it is fabulous. My layout is simple and masculine but that is pretty much the way I like to scrap Jay's baseball pictures. When you are as big as Jay, you don't want or need fussy/girly stuff around your photos.

1 comment: