Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wickedly hot Wednesday

The temp today in Hoover is suppose to hit 99! YIKES, and the first day of summer is not until saturday.

Okay, just started my 3rd week of P90X!!! Did core today and it is brutal. I can't even start to do the Drya Rolls, but I keep trying. Seriously, I know I must look like something is wrong with me when I do some of these exercises. Luckily no one is around to see me. I'm sure if there was, I would not do them. I will do the entire video by August! "Do your best and forget the rest!"

Out to cut the back yard. Bill got me a new fancy lawnmower yesterday. Our old one is retiring to the lake. Got to get busy before the temperature rises anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly 99 I'd be hiding in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you and your workout is still going!!

    Yeah on the new Lawn Mower!

    ReplyDelete