Thursday, June 18, 2009

Too pooped to pop

That's what my Dad use to say, he was too pooped to pop. Not sure what it means, but it keeps popping into my head this morning. My sweet Maggie woke me up way to early this morning. Not sure what she heard, but she was barking at something outside. Didn't really want to start my day at 6:00 a.m. but oh well. Our cat, Little Cat, doesn't seem to be doing very well lately. She is 17 years old and never been a real fireball, but the last few days she hasn't eaten much and just lays around all day. I'm getting worried.

On a good note, I don't have to do any yard work today!! WEEEE! Just clean up the house a bit YUK. I did my cardio workout this morning and I think that is why I am so tired. Believe it or not, it is not a lot of jumping up and down or running, but dang it will wear you out. The crazy part is I know I'm not eating correctly. I am suppose to be eating 6 tiny meals a day with this plan but I just can't or don't want too. I'm determine to do this. A 90 day committment is tough for me. I like instant gratification and 90 days is not instant. I am working toward a goal, my birthday. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it . . . .

1 comment: