Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where have I been?

Good heavens! I knew that keeping a blog would be difficult for me. I have an extreme problem updating and maintaining stuff. Okay, I'll try one more time to be better.

I probably should change my blog title to "Diary of an ex-Baseballmom" since Jay has completed his college career. I think his junior/senior seasons were disapointing to him. Time to move on.

New challenge/goal in my life. I have started working out each day with the P90X program. It is a butt kicker to be honest. It plan 'ole hurts. The is only my 5th day and ouch I have several very painful body parts. This is my very bad attempt at adjusting to the fact that I will soon be 50! YUCK, I don't know which is worse right now, my achy legs or my ego for actually writing the number 50. Oh well, life goes on.

On a great note, I actually scrapbooked friday and saturday!!! WEEEE! I did a little quickie scrapbook for Jay's little puppy, Trooper.

I'll post pictures soon.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment