Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm hanging in there!

Day 6 of my "summer makeover". YUCK! I've got to call it something else, that doesn't sound positive enough for me. I somehow managed to work out again today. Six days and no cheating, a new world record for me. I have such a problem sticking to things, maybe this time. To be honest, parts of me hurt. My hips are almost to the burning stage during the work out. I hope that means things are slimming down.

Yesterday I started cleaning out Jay's closet. It was a very emotional time for me. Man, I kept a bunch of stuff and all of it is wonderful. Guess I better finish today. I'm really expecting to get some stuff done here at home during the summer. I have several things on my list that I really would like to see done. The problem is, Bill doesn't seem to think my list is important. So, one day my stuff will eventually get done.

Okay, on with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment