Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wet Wednesday

Looks like it could pour rain outside but I doubt we will get any. Just another hot and sticky day here in Hoover. I actually have NOTHING to do!!! Seriously, I would love to head downstairs and do a little scrapbooking this afternoon so that may be my plan. I did the few layouts posted a couple of weeks ago and realized that I have need some new supplies. Not much mind you, just adhesive and few different papers. Probably not any baseball papers because I do believe I have every one made. I need to get my bottom moving if I am going to get Jay's scrapbooks ready for his graduation. Looks like he will graduate in December!!! I am so proud. Did I mention that he took the Alabama State Troopers' test a month or so ago??? He did and looks like he did extremely well (okay, he was really #1 in the STATE!). Now, let's just hope there is a job out there for him.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment