Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's July!

Bill and I have been at the lake for a while now. It is nice up there, really nothing to do but relax and do a few home improvement projects. Jay, Christina and "Trooper" joined us yesterday. We all had a blast. Here is one of my absolutely favorite photos, Bill and Jay down by the water. . . .
Trooper and Maggie ended up playing in the water too. Maggie really just got her toes wet, but not Trooper, he was in up to his eyes!
I've done well keeping up with my workouts. Today was rest/stretch day so I get to pretty much take a day off!!!! I'm doing good on the workouts but according to the diet section, I'm terrible. I'm not sure I want to loose much weight, I just need to tone up.
Okay, enough goofying off. I've got to get busy with fun stuff like laundry and grocery shopping (oh joy!).

1 comment: