Sunday, July 26, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration

My sister has decided that we all need to get together for my nephew's and my birthday. Alex's was a week ago and mine is not until next month but this looks like the last time we can all get together before school starts. I'm not looking forward to my birthday, so an early celebration isn't that exciting. I do look forward to seeing my sister and her family, I don't talk to her or see her nearly as much as I would like too. Plus, I get to see Jay, Christina and "Trooper" so that just makes today even more special. It is gonna be funny to see how Missy's dog, Rex, will act around Trooper. I hope they get along. Of course, I will drive everyone crazy taking pictures, but I don't care. Who knows, I may even get a few decent ones. Bill doesn't feel well, his back is bothering him and he isn't sleeping. I think he got into bed around 4:30 or 5:00 this morning. I hope he feels like going.

No comments:

Post a Comment