Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quiet Morning

Gosh, I didn't realize that it had been so long since I had written. My "me time" has been slim to none lately, but it is quiet now. Jay and Christina spent last weekend with us. Christina had to take her P-CAT for pharmacy school and Jay brought her to town. They spent saturday night with us then we headed to Bill's family reunion on sunday. MAN, it was seriously cold and windy. Here is one of my favorite pics from last sunday . . .



I don't care if I am his Mom, they are pretty! We were at Oak Mountain and the wind was just plain wickedly cold. I worried about Bill's Mom getting too cold, but she left early.


Bill and I have his daughter and her husband with us this weekend. Got to love football season, we have guest. We have had a lot of fun. We all went to eat at Mexican restaurant on friday night to celebrate Bill's 65th birthday. Here is my absolutely most favorite picture, I call it "Birthday Bill"!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, they are beautiful!!!! Hope your week is off to a good start!
    e.

    ReplyDelete