Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Typing is no longer fun

Since I started working another part-time job where all I do is type, I am not enjoying the computer blogging as much as I once did. Everyday I rush home from school and start working on entering data. The money is fun but the total lack of TIME is not fun at all. There seems to be no time to breath and with the holiday season fast approaching, I'm not sure how I'm going to do everything.
Okay, enough complaining, the money is good and Bill is definately helping by doing more than his share of data entry.

The rain is still falling and more is in the forecast for through the weekend. The sun is actually out with now but I think that just irritates the rain.

Bill's daughter and son-in-law are coming up for the weekend. It is weird having people in the house. Bill and I are use to it just being us.

Got to head off to school. More later . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment