Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!






Today is Jay's 22nd birthday! He is spending it at home with us and I am thrilled. As I was falling asleep last night I could not help but think and be thankful for the wonderful time we have had this last 2 weeks. It is as if God was telling me to enjoy this time with him because next Christmas he will more likely than not be on his own. College graduation is actually a reality now and he won't need us or come home as much. We spent yesterday at his friend Bill's wedding. It was wonderful to see everyone and we had a great time. I've got to ask Bill to get the pictures off my camera so I can post them (I guess I should just learn how myself, but expensive pieces of equipment scare me). Jay finally told us yesterday that one of best friends is having grade problems at school. He didn't pass several classes and may not be able to play baseball come spring. I never realized how hard it was for college athletes to go to school, practice and play a sport until Jay got to college. His schedule is brutal and I don't know how he does it. Maybe that is why I try and spoil him when he does get home. Today will be a Mom day but tomorrow and Tuesday will be organizational days so I can get ready to go back to school Wednesday UCK!





HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY JAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment