Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I can't believe it Christmas Eve already, where has this year gone? The house is so quiet, Jay is gone to a friend's house and Bill is sleeping late. I'm still getting up early everyday, sleeping late is not for me. This will be a quiet and calm Christmas for us. It will just the 3 of us and the 2 grandmothers. After the Thanksgiving disaster, we need peace. I've told myself that I will never try and get that many people in the house again, but I'm sure I will. I just wanted Bill to have all of his children in the house at the same time. It is so rare for him to see all three together. I tried to take one huge family picture but of course that got all messed up. It is posted with my other pictures. I have told myself that I will get pictures this Christmas of Jay and his grandmothers. Like most women their ages they don't want their pictures taken. I will probably get in trouble with them, but what else is new.

I finally finished my Christmas shopping yesterday. I swear I will never be this late again. I really cut back on everyone's gifts this year. With the economy the way it is I wanted to be careful.

Today is cleaning and cooking day. Hopefully, everything will get done quickly and smoothly. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment